Thank you for checking this page, we currently have the following opportunities.
To apply for this role please send your covering letter and CV into firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Recipero, operators of a suite of powerful data gathering and intelligence solutions which contribute to millions of global decision-making processes and transactions every month. Customers include law enforcement, phone networks, insurers, recyclers, retailers and consumers. We're looking for a sales professional to join our small, dynamic, friendly team and seize the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business. It's a hugely varied role with lots of opportunity to shape your career and contribute to our ongoing success.
You'll be responsible for:
- Building up a sustainable pipeline for your territory.
- Independently identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as upselling to existing customer base.
- Building customer relationships.
- Managing contract negotiations to closure.
- Update and maintain CRM system.
- Participation in trade show events, workshops, and seminars.
- Build relationships with internal stakeholders.
There are a few things you would ideally have for this role:
- Successful software solutions sales experience.
- Demonstrable experience of managing/working through a sales process selling into senior decision-makers - in both business and IT.
- Strong track record of success.
- Ideally, experience working with telcos, insurers or large retailers.
- The ability to sell to individuals at all levels.
- The ability to manage multiple sales cycles from creation to closure.
- Able to qualify and prioritise prospects, and generate opportunities through prospecting, networking, and relationship building.
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, negotiation, and writing skills.
- An outgoing, focused and organised personality with a strong will to succeed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify and understand key market drivers.
- Anticipate and plan for future market changes that will impact the business.
- Communicate complicated ideas or business issues, so that everyone understands.
- Full driving licence and your own car (full HMRC rates paid for business mileage).
- £40k-£50k Basic salary depending on experience, OTE £80k-£100k+.
- Full time, permanent position.
- 26 day's holiday (increasing up to 33) in addition to public holidays./li>
- Private medical scheme.
- Comprehensive life insurance, income protection and critical illness insurance.
- Company contributes 8% pension regardless of your contribution.
- Cycle/Tech purchase scheme.
- Monday to Friday (9am - 5pm) but with great flexibility.
- Work primarily from home (offices are available in UK - Gloucester & Cirencester).