We pride ourselves on the quality of the device-led intelligence solutions that we develop and deliver to our customers. We have invested heavily in our systems and infrastructure over the years to ensure that they align with the high standard our customers expect and that are reflected in our reputation.
Our intelligence solutions are security hardened and regularly tested to the high level necessary for their integration with government secure systems.
As a result of our continuing commitment to quality Recipero maintain several prized accreditations that include:
- ISO 9001 : Quality Management Systems
- ISO 27001 : Information Security Management Systems
- United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) : Use of UKAS accredited auditors is a specified standard within UK Government circles.
- Secured By Design : The official UK Police flagship initiative supporting the principles of "designing out crime"
- Crown Commercial Service : The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) brings together policy, advice and direct buying; providing commercial services to the public sector and saving money for the taxpayer.
NMPR Partner Accreditation
In recognition of organizations that demonstrate a degree of commitment to crime reduction beyond their regulatory or legal requirements by choosing to share their data with NMPR we award them approved partner accreditation.
For more information about the NMPR partner acreditation and how it recognises organizations that work to reduce property crime please go to: NMPR Partner Accreditation
Recipero works closely with customers and data partners to make the Crime Reduction Ecosystem as comprehensive and relevant as possible.
The AssetWatch Checkmark is awarded to businesses that provide data to track and protect their valuable assets using the service. For more information about the Checkmark and use please go to: AssetWatch Partner Accreditation
CheckMEND Integration Partners
CheckMEND integration partners provide services or systems that know how to speak to CheckMEND for high volume applications.
For more information about the becoming an integration partner please go to: CheckMEND integration partners