Recipero operates many websites and services. For Terms and Conditions specific to those services please go to the service's own website or see the links provided below.
.UK DOMAIN NAME USERS
If you intend to, or have purchased a domain name subscription from Recipero which ends with .uk, please click the following link to view the terms & conditions of the UK Internet Names Organisation (Nominet:uk), of which Recipero are a member (Nominet TAGs = WEBFORALL & RECIPERO).
The design and content of this website and our email newsletters are protected by copyright (© Recipero). You may download and/or print available information for your personal use only. Reproduction of all or part of this website for any other purpose is strictly forbidden without the written consent of Recipero.
To obtain contsent please contact us using the details below.
We reserve the right to change the information contained within this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. We therefore recommend that each time you visit this website, that you check for any such changes.
Recipero cannot accept any responsibility for any damages, loss, or viruses arising directly or indirectly from the use of this website or any third party linked sites.
Privacy & Cookies
Recipero are committed to making our website accessible to all our customers and have an ongoing programme of making useful updates and improvements.
- Text size: You can change the text size on our website to make it either larger or smaller via your browser settings. Some browsers allow you to magnify the whole page., please review your browser help files for instructions.
- Consistent page headings and titles: A consistent heading structure has been used so that page information is compatible with access technology.
- Contrasting colours: We have taken care to ensure that foreground and background colours on the website contrast effectively. If you want to override the website’s colours, you can do this by changing your browser settings.
- Alternative text for graphics: All graphics and images contain descriptive alt tag attributes (alternative text). Where an image has no importance, the alt tag is set to null to make the website easier to read by all users.
- Descriptive links: All links have been written to make sense when taken out of context. Where appropriate, we have also added information to let you know if the link will open a new window or if additional software is required to view.
Your views about this website, its terms and conditions and our overall levels of service are important to us. If you would like to contact us with any comments or feedback please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact us via post use the following address: Recipero Ltd, The Coach House, Ryeford Road South, Kings Stanley, Gloucestershire, GL10 3HG. UK.