UK MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Location: UK, Gloucestershire
Recipero are looking to recruit a talented individual to join the expanding marketing team.
This newly created role will involve the development of Recipero’s brands and marketing activities for the UK and US markets.
Ideally drawing on a relevant qualifications and experience, the successful applicant will work closely with the Marketing Director helping to plan, implement and manage marketing activities for Recipero’s suite of solutions.
Key areas of responsibility
- Website content, updates and SEO
- Email marketing
- Social media channel management
- Preparation of sales materials
- Advertising focusing on: Adwords, Ad retargeting, Banner ads, Facebook, Linkedin etc.
- Copywriting: Production and proof-reading of copy prior to publication on sites or as releases
- Marketing analysis using Google Analytics and internal reporting systems
- Events: Helping to plan and prepare exhibitions and other events
- Good spoken English and copywriting skills
- Relevant qualifications and / or experience
- Good computer skills
- Ability to:
- Work as a team / autonomously when necessary
- Interpret a brief into actionable tasks
- Prioritise workload to best meet goals
Salary level will be competitive in the range of £19K to £25K plus benefits, and recognise relevant experience and/or qualifications.
If you are interested in this role please contact us to request more detail and application information by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org