UK MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Fixed term 6-month contract with possibility of extension
Location: UK, Leeds
To support our growth following our acquisition by the Callcredit Information Group we are looking to recruit a talented individual with a proven track record that can ‘hit the ground running’ and swiftly help develop and accelerate our marketing initiatives.
Working closely with Recipero’s Head of Marketing to help with the development, implementation and running of marketing activities for the Recipero Crime Reduction Ecosystem suite of solutions.
Primarily focusing on the UK, the role will involve be heavily weighted to digital marketing disciplines and content generation to promote user engagement and support sales in our various markets.
The role is broad and will involve:
- Website Updates - Planning and creating site content in-line with marketing messages and SEO goals.
Email Marketing - Managing and updating content for:
- System generated messages
- Marketing platform triggered messages (using Campaign Monitor)
Social media channel management and news site:
- Posting/sharing of updates
- Production and proof-reading of copy prior to publication on sites or as releases.
- Support of sales and support teams in preparation of presentations, sales documents and support materials.
Advertising - Helping plan and implement both on and offline advertising on occasion working with external specialists, focused on:
- Google Adwords & Ad retargeting
- Banner ad opportunities (eBay, Gumtree etc.)
- Facebook & Linkedin campaigns
- Brand and IP monitoring.
- Production of management information reports based on various data sources, including Google Analytics and internal reporting systems.
- Customer Surveys (online) - Design, implementation, distribution, analysis and reporting of stats and recommendations for changes/new features.
- Competitor Research - Monitoring and analysis, looking for threats and opportunities.
- Events - Helping to plan and prepare exhibitions and other events.
The position is a 6-month full-time (Monday to Friday) contract role with the possibility for extension.
The role will be based in our group HQ office in Leeds drawing on resources available in the wider Callcredit marketing function. It will require close collaboration with the Recipero team requiring occasional travel to our Gloucestershire particularly during the initial period of company and product familiarisation.
Salary level will be competitive in the range of £25K to £28K and recognise relevant experience and/or qualifications (pro-rated for the period of contract).
If you are interested in this role please contact us to request more detail and application information by emailing: email@example.com